Thanks for updating the Pinball Map! It’s been cool watching people sign up!
We’ve released version 4.0.1 of the iOS app!
This update includes:
- Sort by Operator
- Location details will display Operator name (and you can add/change the operator)
- Events page now has three tabs: Today, Upcoming, Ongoing
- Location detail now displays the most recent machine comment (years ago we accidentally removed this from the app, and you were outraged, so we added it back in immediately; THEN we accidentally removed it again with the 4.0.0 update. So now it’s back again).
- Region Info displays the correct number of locations and machines in the region
- Fixed the app feedback form
Keep up with upcoming releases via the issue tracker
Clarification on users (even though no one asked this):
- In some contexts you can view other people’s Profiles (you can on the website, but not on the app).
- User contact information is never shared. Unlike many sites, you can’t send private messages to each other.
Note to API users: If you’re WRITING through the API, please get in touch because you’re about to lose write access. We’ll have to give you an auth token.